Lilac V-neck Knitted Vest - Colete de tricô lilás com decote em V

https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN Summary: My first completed garment in 2022 is this lilac knitted vest. Keep reading the full article on tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com to know everything about it.

---

PT Sumário: A minha primeira peça terminada em 2022 é este colete de tricô lilás. Continuem a ler o artigo em tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com para saberem todos os detalhes.


EN: Once again I was inspired by a COS vest; I looked at the check pattern and thought: how beautiful! Then realized it was very easy to replicate.

---

PT: Uma vez mais retirei a inspiração de um colete da marca COS; reparei no padrão aos quadrados e pensei logo, "que bonito", e depois apercebi-me que seria muito fácil replicar o mesmo padrão.

https://www.cosstores.com/en_eur/women/womenswear/tops/product.checked-wool-vest-beige.1041197001.html

EN: Of course I was not aiming at an exact copy of the vest; For example, I used a 1-1 ribbing instead of the 2-2 (it's much easier to do the math) and I knitted a deeper V-neckline, decreasing every 4 rounds.

---

PT: Não pretendi fazer uma cópia exata do colete da COS, apenas aproveitar a ideia genérica. Por exemplo usei um canelado 1-1 em vez do 2-2 pois é mais fácil fazer as contas para bater certo. Também fiz um decote em V mais profundo, diminuindo uma malha em cada 4 carreiras.
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: I based myself on a knitting video tutorial (part 1 and part 2), using the same cast-on stitches, yet I increased the gauge using larger needles (US6 / US8) and thicker yarn (the original vest is too small for me), made the vest longer and made the ribbing wider at neckline and armholes (11 rounds plus cast-off).

---

PT: Baseei-me num passo-a-passo em video para fazer o colete (parte 1 e parte 2) usando o mesmo número de malhas, mas usei lã e agulhas mais grossas (4mm e 5mm) senão o colete ficaria muito pequeno para mim. Também fiz o colete mais comprido e com revesilhos mais largos nas cavas e decote (11 voltas mais remate).
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: Regarding the check pattern I planned for squares of 20 stitches vs 30 rows, alternating stockinette vs purl squares; the squares at the sides are a little narrower (18 stitches wide instead of 20). This allowed me to have a centered square at the center front and center back.

---

PT: Quanto ao padrão aso quadrados, fiz quadrados de 20 malhas por 30 voltas, alternando quadrados em meia e liga; os quadrados nos lados são ligeiramente mais estreitos, com apenas 19 malhas. Isto mermitiu-me ter quadrados centrados no meio da frente e no meio de trás.
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: I also made the decreases differently, always knitting two stockinette stitches before decreasing at the edge.

---

PT: Também fiz as orlas com diminuições de forma diferente, deixando sempre duas malhas em meia antes de diminuir.
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: I like the fact that this vest is knitted on the round until reaching the armholes so there aren't any side seams; the shoulder seams are also joined together by weaving instead of stitching, so again, so seams are visible.

---

PT: Aprecio o facto deste colete ser tricotado com agulhas circulares e não haver costuras nas laterais; além disso a junção dos ombros também é trabalhada de tal forma que as malhas são unidas sem costura aparente.
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: I loved the end result and I'm also happy that there is enough yarn left to knit a couple of matching accessories (at least a beanie and a pair of mittens). Any knitting fans out there? What do you guys think of this vest? Thank you all so much for reading!

---

PT: Adorei o resultado e também tenho a dizer com satisfação que ainda sobrou lã para fazer alguns acessórios a condizer (pelo menos um barrete e umas mitenes). Há aficionadas do tricô por aí? O que acharam deste colete? Obrigada a todos por aparecerem!
 

1 comment:

Anascana said...

I love the vest. Very clever to figure all the squares. I still consider myself to be beginner/intermediate. And the color looks like periwinkle which is one of my all time favorites. So cute.