Self-made and worn this week round-up– Roupa feita por mim que usei nesta semana

Welcome to a new category here on the blog, the “self-made and worn this week”! I don’t know if you guys know that I also write a personal style blog, Tany et La Mode… Even if you aren’t at all interested in my personal style, I thought it would be nice to show my self-made garments as I wear them in real life linking back to their original reviews and the blogposts on my personal style blog. This week (and I mean working days only) I wore two garments that I’ve sewn:

---

Bem-vindos a uma nova categoria aqui no blogue, chamada “Roupa feita por mim que usei nesta semana”! Não sei se sabem, mas tenho um blogue de estilo pessoal, o Tany et La Mode; mesmo que não estejam interessados no meu estilo pessoal, achei que poderiam estar interessados em ver-me a usar as roupas que faço no dia-a-dia, deixando links para os respetivos artigos de costura e fotos no outro blogue. Esta semana (apenas até hoje), usei duas peças feitas por mim:

Worn on the 1st of June, this dress was made from BurdaStyle 2011-NOV-mod123A and I love it so much that I will probably make another one. Click here for more photos of the outfit and here for the sewing review (scroll down until reaching the English text). 

--- 

Em 1 Junho usei este vestido que fiz através de um molde da revista BurdaStyle Outubro 2011, mod123A e gosto tanto dele que provavelmente o farei de novo. Cliquem aqui para ver mais fotos minhas a usar o vestido e aqui para o artigo sobre a sua confeção

This outfit was just posted on my personal style blog (click here for more photos) featuring the Portefeuille skirt (Pattern by Paco Peralta of BCN Unique patterns, click here for the sewing review and again scroll down until reaching the review in English).

Thank you for reading and see you all soon!

---

Este conjunto foi publicado hoje 5 de Junho e nele estou a usar a saia Portefeuille, feita de um molde BCN Unique. Cliquem aqui para mais fotos do conjunto e aqui para o artigo sobre a costura da saia.

Obrigada por aparecerem e até breve!

1 comment:

Elle said...

Beautiful outfits, I love the wrap dress especially. I'm building a little library of wrap dress patterns and made up (including current off the rack DVF versions). Your version just shot to the top, so glad I have that pattern.