Pastel Pink Set: The jacquard boxy jacket (modified DP Studio Le103)

 

https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN Summary: The third element of the Pastel Pink Set is this lovely jacquard boxy jacket. Continue reading the full article on tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com and disable you ad-blocker to be able to support my work!
---
PT Sumário: O terceiro elemento do Conjunto Rosa Pastel é esta bonita jaqueta curta em tecido jacquard. Continuem a ler o artigo completo em tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com e desativem o bloqueador de anúncios para dar apoio ao meu trabalho!

EN: I've made DP Studio Le103 (version a) back in 2018 (click here to read all the posts about the making of my faux sherpa jacket, including a pocket tutorial) so this pattern is well known to me. The original is asymmetrical with shifted double-breasted closure, has a large pointed collar and pronounced shoulders. I cut size 40 for my modified version, altering it for a single breast closure and an open collar.
---
PT: Já tinha feito este modelo DP Studio Le103 em 2018 (versão a) - podem clicar aqui para ler todos os artigos relacionados com a minha jaqueta de tecido a imitar carneira, incluindo um passo-a-passo para o bolso - daí já estar familiarizada com o molde. A jaqueta original é assimétrica e tem uma frente de trespasse deslocada, uma gola grande e ombros pronunciados. Para esta nova versão tracei o molde no tamanho 40 e alterei a frente para uma fila de botões apenas e gola aberta.
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: I opted for a single breasted closure and an open collar because I plan on wearing this jacket for spring/mid-season, so the double-breasted closure and the closed collar didn't make much sense.
The fabric is medium weight and was purchased from DP Studio during their last large sale event (60% discount) and it's called "Pastel tones jacquard cotton/polyamide fabric (85% cotton, 15% polyamide).
---
PT: Optei por um fecho sem trespasse e uma gola aberta porque queria usar esta jaqueta na Primavera/meia-estação, como tal o trespasse e a gola chegada ao pescoço não faziam muito sentido.
O tecido é de peso médio e comprei-o do site DP Studio durante os últimos saldos (com 60% de desconto) e chama-se "Jacquard em tons pastel à base de algodão e poliamida (85% algodão, 15% poliamida).
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: As usual, my garments include mementos from my dearest friends: the buttons were a gift from Paco Peralta (rip) and the hanging loop chain was gifted to me by Rosie.
---
PT: Como é usual, as minhas peças incluem recordações de amigos queridos: os botões foram-me oferecidos pelo Paco Peralta (rip) e a corrente de pendurar foi-me oferecida pela Rosie.
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: This jacket doesn't include shoulder pads but the shoulders remain structured regardless; note that the sleeve cap goes slightly into the shoulder and has a dart on top.
---
PT: Esta jaqueta não leva chumaços mas mesmo assim os ombros mantém uma certa estrutura; notem que o topo da manga entra um pouco sobre o ombro e tem uma pinça na cabeça da manga.
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: Here's the wide single-welt pocket:
---
PT: Aqui têm o bolso de pestana larga:
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: There's a large buttoned tab on the back:
---
PT: Atrás tem uma presilha larga com botões:
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: I'm quite happy with this jacket and the Pastel Pink Set so far. I still have some fabrics left so I will keep using them to make new garments on the same theme.
---
PT: Estou muito satisfeita com a jaqueta e com o conjunto Rosa Pastel até ao momento. Ainda me sobraram troços destes tecidos por isso vou continuar a fazer peças neste tema até que se esgotem.
https://tanysewsandknits.blogspot.com
EN: Thank you all for your continuous support! I'll be back with more Pastel Pink garments before you know it!
---
PT: Obrigada a todos pelo contínuo apoio! Estarei de volta com mais peças do conjunto Rosa Pastel em breve!

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

This is really fabulous. I have a piece of pastel pink for pants on my mood board, but I am using a bright fuschia pink for a blouse. I don't need anything as office appropriate as your ensemble. Pink definitely seems of the moment.