The Magic Bias Dress I made for my friend; she loves it! - O Vestido Mágico em viés que fiz para a minha amiga: Ela adorou!


EN: you may remember that I opened an exception to my "sewing only for myself" rule a few weeks ago (click here) when I made another Magic Bias Dress for a very dear friend (who also happens to be the Godmother of my son and a very talented hairstylist). Well, here's the dress as worn by its new happy owner! She loved it!
---
PT: Devem lembrar-se que há umas semanas abri uma exceção à minha regra de "costurar apenas para mim" (ver aqui) e fiz um Vestido Mágico em Viés para oferecer a uma amiga no seu Aniversário (amiga que também é a Madrinha do meu filho e  uma hairstylist muito talentosa!). Ora aqui têm o vestido a ser usado por ela, que adorou!

5 comments:

Lisette M said...

Lucky friend! It's beautiful and it fits her perfectly.

Tomasa said...

The dress is perfect! It is stylish in a pretty fabric and fits her beautifully. She looks gorgeous in your creation. Lucky friend!

Pilar said...

Está guapísima tu amiga! De vez en cuando coser para gente muy querida y que sabe apreciar tu trabajo no está mal!
Un beso

AllisonC said...

I can see why your friend loves it, it looks fabulous on her (and of course it is made beautifully too!).

Mónica Martinho said...

Fica-lhe muito bem!