2014#12 – Sky blue wide pants – Calças largas azul-céu


I've made these pants using the same modified pants pattern that I used for my navy&black set pants (BurdaStyle 2013/12 model 103), only this time I used a woven stretch fabric instead of stable knit. You can see me wearing the sky blue pants at my personal style blog (click here). 
 
--- 
 
Fiz estas calças usando o mesmo molde modificado das calças do meu conjunto marinho e preto (BurdaStyle 2013/12, modelo 103), só que desta vez usei sarja elástica em vez de malha estável. Podem ver-me a usar as calças azul-céu no meu blogue de estilo pessoal (clicar aqui).




Conclusion: This pattern is a winner! Using a different fabric gives it a completely different effect and I also love this version very much! I feel like using this pattern a few more times, perhaps altering a detail here and there,… I could see this pattern used to make some culottes and/or with lace on the side panels; the possibilities are endless when you find a pattern that suits your taste and style and fits perfectly like this one!
 
---
 
Conclusão: Este molde é sem dúvida um must! O facto de usar um tecido diferente dá-lhe outro ar, mas adoro igualmente esta versão, e creio que não me vou ficar por aqui… Consigo imaginar este modelo numas “coulottes” (calças largas curtas) e/ou com painéis laterais em bordado inglês, por exemplo,… Quando se encontra um molde que nos agrada na forma, no estilo e que assenta bem, as possibilidades para o aproveitar são imensas!

3 comments:

SewCraftyChemist said...

Very nice pants!!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I love that you're sewing again and sharing all these pretties with us!

Levone said...

Great looking pants!